This precision-built filing guide gives consistent, accurate sharpening results comparable to that of a motorized grinder for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to install on the saw bar with the chain in place
- Includes complete instructions
- Bar-mounted to lock in filing angles and the depth setting for correct filing
- 5/32", 3/16" & 7/32" files can be used with this product
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
- For trimming and pruning small to medium branches
- Compact design for easy access
- Powerful 8 amp motor
- Heavy-duty chain adjustment
- 14" low kickback bar and chain
- Fully assembled
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
Engine 8 amps Bar and Chain 14" Oiler Manual Tensioning Manual Chain Pitch 3/8"
****Bar and chain oil not included****Learn More
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More
Replacement Ignition Key, For Poulan/Poulan Pro Tractors With A Delta Ignition Switch, Fits Models PO1538, PO15538, PO1742ST, PO17H42ST, PO17542ST, PD1842ST, PD18H42ST, PD18542ST, PD185H42ST, PD2042ST, PD20H42ST, PD20PH48ST, PD25PH48ST, POGT20H48ST, PDGT26H48 & PDGT26H54, Also Compatible With Craftsman Part #140401.Learn More