Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
MoJack PRO is designed to be smarter and work harder. It is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than makeshift car ramps or blocks, it features a self-braking winch and ratcheting safety-lock to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. The winch makes lifting quick and easy, even if it's used several times a day.
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 28" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 6"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
Professional pole saw features a powerful 25cc engine, straight shaft and an operating height of 12 feet. Automatic gear-driven oiler keeps 8in. bar and chain lubricated for long cutting sessions.
- Converts Trimmer into 5 different tools: Brush Cutter, Edger, Cultivator, Blower and Hedge Trimmer
- 45% Reduced pull effort
- Reaches up to 12 feet
- Cuts up to 6 inch diameter limbs
- No confusing choke
- Gas Powered
- Powerful 25cc high output engine
- Surefire starting system
- Prolink coupler to add attachements
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Economical combo kit that includes a power source, trimmer attachment and blower attachment in one box. This is a great way to get your Pro Attachment Series started today!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Starting System i-30 Available Attachments
Curved Shaft Edger
Rapid Loader Trimmer
Articulating Hedge Trimmer
Weight (lb) - Power Head 9.3 Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment 3.1 Weight (lb) - Blower Attachment 5.6 Length (in) - Power Head 33 Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment 34 Length (in) - Blower Attachment 33 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 100 Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 317 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
Now you can navigate around obstacles in the yard and go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller 30-in cutting deck.
- 30-in cutting deck
- 10.5 Horse Power
- 6-speed gear transmission lets you set the perfect pace for mowing
- Compact size makes it easier to store in garage or shed
- Includes a rear hitch for pulling small dump carts or other lighter-weight attachments
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days