We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- 17" blade is ideal for trimming small shrubbery
- Lightweight and compact design is easy to use with less fatigue
- Lock-on switch for continuous running
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental starting
- Cord retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
- Pre-hardened, rust-resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Fully assembled and ready to trim
- Blade Length - 17"
- Max. Cutting Capacity - up to 3/8 "
- Weight - 4.74 lbs
- 2-18 Volt NiCad Battery Packs Provide Extra Run-time for More Trimming
- Lightweight design Makes it Easy to Use by Most Everyone
- AFS™ System Uses Centrifugal Force to Automatically Advance Line When Needed
- 12" Cut Path Cuts More Area per Charge Than Any Other Cordless Trimmer
- Groom 'N' Edge™ Converts from Trimming to Edging With the Touch of One Button
Lightweight multi purpose trimmer, perfect for homeowners. Easy starting with Smart Start® recoil system and fuel pump. Strong, braided wire cable drive. Comes with easy loading T25 semi automatic trimmer head.
- Detachable shaft
- Multi purpose
- Smart Start
- Auto return stop switch
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 28 cc Power output 0 hp Maximum power speed 8000 rpm Maximum recommended engine speed 10000 rpm Carburetor Zama Fuel tank volume 0 fl oz Fuel consumption 507 g/kWh Vibration & noise data Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A) Transmission data Gear ratio 1:1.4 Drive gear angle 30 ° Equipment OEM Trimmer head T25 (L) OEM Grass blade -- OEM Saw blade -- OEM Harness -- Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.11 lbs
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Efficient hand held blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. Perfect for home owners. Well balanced and easy to maneuver thanks to inline air outlet.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to maneuver.
Auto return stop switch
Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Adjustable tube length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.4 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.1 inch
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 575 g/kWh
Air Flow Data
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air Speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
- Factory Reconditioned
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to landscape trencher
- 11 amps high torque motor tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- 3-position blade depth adjustment provides control of cut
- Right or left handed assist handle provides flexibility and leverage
- Built-in cord retention secures extension cord
- Tool free assembly offers quick,, no hassle setup
- 1 edger blade
- Hardened Steel Blade - 7-1/2"
- Depth Adjustment - 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2"
- Weigth - 12.4lbs
- Torque - 150 in-lbs
- Revolutions/Min - 4700 rpm
- Replacement Accessories - EB-007A
- Amps - 11 Amps