We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
- 139 cc Magna Force OHV engine with manual recoil start
- 360° flanged mulch deck with cyclonic force technology
- 2-n-1 mulch deck with side discharge
- Four position wheel height adjusters
- 7.0 in front and rear wheels
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA only
- Made in USA with global and domestic components
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Fits all H-Beam model log splitters
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable up to 45 degrees to accommodate various sized logs
- Mounts easily to rail - all hardware included, no drilling or welding
The PP4218AVX is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The PP4218AVX is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More
The Poulan 16-inch, 34 cc gas chain saw is perfect for light cutting jobs around the yard, with a cutting capacity of 32 inches diameter. The auto-oiling system keeps the 14-inch steel bar and chain fully lubricated. For safety, the inertia-activated chain brake stops the rotation of the chain should kickback occur. The chain saw features a primer bulb for an easy start; it also includes an anti-vibration handle for additional comfort and to reduce user fatigue.Learn More
This rugged chain saw is perfect for farmers, landowners and momeowners who cut less regularly but demand optimum performance at a resonable price. The P4018WT WildThing is powered by a 40cc 2-cycle gas engine and is equipped with an 18" bar. This model comes with an automatic chain oiler and is protected by a 1-year warranty. Also included is a carrying case.
Engine type 40cc 2-Cycle Gas Cylinder displacement 40 cc
Chain type 91PJ
Chain pitch 3/8" Bar length 18 " Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.8 lbs
- Poulan 14-inch, 33cc, 2-cycle gas powered chain saw with gear-driven automatic oiler
- Ideal for cutting jobs around the yard with a 28-inch diameter cutting capacity
- Features super clean air filter system which extends the life of the air filter
- Includes a 14-inch steel bar, primer bulb for easy starting, and automatic chain oiler
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California