We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
$1,799.97The Swisher 44-inch 14.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA! Learn More
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
Power and efficiency are rolled into one package with the Honda GC log splitter. Enjoy convenient 22 ton splitting force and both vertical and horizontal splitting positions. This machine gets the job done and ensures ease of use and maximum performance.
- 5 hp Honda GC engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Road-rated tires
- Includes hitch for ease of towing
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
Aggressive performance and heavy duty construction make the Merry Commercial SC262 shredder-chipper a workhorse to handle demanding professional jobs. A larger and heavier rotor assembly put nearly 150 lbs. to work on your clean up needs. The inertia, centrifugal force, and momentum of this machine are a force to be reckoned with. The independent Flexride suspension provides less vibration and longer component life when towing.
- 18HP Vanguard Engine
- 4" Chipping Knife
- Knife Speed 128 MPH
- 114,336 Hammer Hits Per Minute
- Highway Towable with Independent Flexride Suspension Reduces Vibration for Longer Life and Easy Towing
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More
- 547 C.C. Powermore
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Deck with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.82 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Recomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- After the initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be attached and removed from the tractor without having to use tools
- 2 stage snow thrower - Two serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute up to 50 ft.
- 2 stage snow throwers can handle heavier, larger snow falls, and more ice conditions than a single stage
- Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat
- Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180° rotation from the tractor seat
- Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes. Skid shoes are adjustable in height for rock drives or smooth surfaces
- Wheel weights and chains recommended for additional traction
- Fits: All front engine Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Ryobi Lawn, Yard and Garden (Tex) tractors frames with 38”, 42”, 46”, 48” and 54” mowing decks
- Housing dimensions – 20 in H x 42 in W
- 12 in diameter hi speed impeller throws snow up to 50 ft
- Tractor deck must be removed and belts properly routed on snow thrower to tractor
$1,899.97If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 14.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA Learn More
Swisher’s RoadBuster with 50” grading width quickly and easily makes any rough grade or driveway smooth sailing. Its Heavy duty Commercial Grade 3/8” fabricated frame and adjustable hardened 1/2” steel scarifier grading teeth stand up to years of rugged use in the toughest of conditions. Time and stress saving electric actuator may be operated through the on-board battery or wired into the towing vehicle's 12v power supply and allows height adjustments to be made through a switch on the Grader unit or an easy to use wireless remote control. It has an adjustable flip up jack stand for easy and safe storage and comes with a 2” ball coupler or hitch pin plate for mounting to your towing vehicle.
- 50” grading width to easily and quickly make any rough grade or driveway smooth sailing
- Heavy duty Commercial Grade 3/8” fabricated frame stands up to years of rugged use
- Adjustable flip up jack stand for easy and safe storage
- Adjustable hardened 1/2” steel scarifier grading teeth
- Time and stress saving electric actuator may be operated via the on-board battery or patched into the towing vehicle's 12v power supply
- Electric height adjustments may be made via a switch on the Grader unit or via an easy to use wireless remote control
- 2” ball coupler or hitch pin plate
- Heavy duty tires 13”X6.50”-6
- Rugged powder coating expertly applied and cured in America
**BATTERY NOT INCLUDED**Learn More