We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 24 HP
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and AxleLearn More
A twin-cylinder 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Intek engine and 48” triple-blade deck design are just two highlights of our most popular riding mower. You can easily move forward and backwards with the YTH2348’s pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission. A simple pull of the button on the control panel engages your blades while an hour meter tracks your usage for future scheduled maintenance. Gauge wheels on the deck prevent scalping of your grass in uneven terrain. Additional features include 6-position cutting height adjustment, an 18” turning radius and comfortable 15” high back seats. A front bumper and nose roller are great upgrades not found on similarly priced competitive models. Like our other tractors, the YTH2348 has a welded frame and cast-iron front axle for greater durability.
Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin
Two-cylinder engine provides reliable performance for an excellent value. Full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Bagging and Mulching Capable
2-bin (6 bushel volume) and 3-bin (9 bushel volume) bagger accessories make grass collection a snap. Turn clippings into organic fertilizer with our Mulch Kit accessory.
15" high back seats are adjustable forward and aft for greater comfort.
Air Induction Mowing Technology
Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
Locking of the forward speed lets you rest your foot.
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- Hour meter with service minder
Click Here For Technical Date Learn More
The VH0622 Log Splitter has a 5.5 hp Honda GX Commercial engine that powers and impressive 22 ton splitting force. Acting as a Vertical/ Horizontal log splitter, the VH0622 makes cutting easier, while remaining convenient for everyday jobs.
- 5.5 hp Honda GX commercial engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
$1,899.97The Swisher® 12.5 HP electric start log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine for power and efficiency. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions and includes the Swisher® exclusive cold weather clutch. No more starting problems in cold weather! The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Transport the splitter wherever you need to go, it's road towable up to 45 MPH. Other features include: 25" opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA! Learn More
- 26 ton splitting force
- 14 second cycle time
- 9.0 HP (305cc) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard horizontal shaft
- 4.5” x 24" clevis type steel hydraulic cylinder
- 25” log opening
- 3” x 6” reinforced heavy-duty steel tube rail
- Compound angled wedge, high carbon steel
- 5.4 gallon hydraulic system capacity