We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.61 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.22 inch
- Ignition system: Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module: air gap 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode: gap 0.02 "
- Carburetor model: name Zama EL41
- Fuel tank volume: 0.18 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.12 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 13-13 ml/min
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length: min-max 13"-18"
- Chain speed at max power: 48.2 fts
- Durable - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
- Flexible - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
Specifications Model Number 45-0265 Weight 81 lbs. Assembled Product Size 27" x 45" x 18"
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The TuffTop canopy is specifically designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers. The sunshade protects the operator from direct sun exposure providing over 13 square feet of shade. This TuffTop is can withstand a heavy beating. It may be bent double and will “pop” right back into shape! Constructed of high density thermoplastic, it is built with the same material used in highway crash barrels including UV inhibitors to extend equipment life. The canopy frame is made of hot-rolled powder coated steel that attaches to 2”H x 2”W or 2”H x 3”W R.O.P.S with a square tubular form factor. TuffTops are available in Grey and White and are a perfect match for the Swisher Response Zero Turn Mowers that feature R.O.P.S. The 44” x 44” canopy provides excellent shade coverage capable of tilting 16 degrees forward or backward and can be removed in seconds without tools. The virtually indestructible TuffTop ZTR/Tractor canopy is the perfect addition for your Swisher Response ZTR or any other R.O.P.S. equipped mower and/or small tractor.
- Designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers
- Protects the operator from direct sun exposure
- Heavy duty construction built to last
- Attaches to a a2"H x 2"W or 2"H x 3"W R.O.P.S. with a square tubular form factor
- Made in the USA
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Cutting Width 22 In, MAT Technologies Engine, 5 HP, Engine Displacement 160, Fuel Tank Capacity 43.19 Oz, Anti Vibration Handle, Line Advance Manual, Attachment/Replacement Line .155 In Dia., Quick Snap Spool Replacement, Replacement Line Airstream, Thickness .155 In Dia., Includes 2 Replacement LinesLearn More