We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Stop Struggling and Save Your Back! The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than two million people. The Mantis Tiller is a 20 pound garden and yard wonder that’s making the hard and painful work of old-fashioned hand tools…OBSOLETE! This lightweight, easy-to-use garden powerhouse will help you to get all your garden chores done faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible. From busting tough sod, to weeding around delicate plants…even digging a planting hole…the Mantis does it all!
At just 20 lbs, the Mantis Tiller is the original and still the lightest-weight, easiest-to-handle small tiller…ever made! Designed for small gardeners just like ourselves, the Mantis Tiller is a lightweight, single solution powerhouse for all your garden chores. Plus…it’s incredibly easy-to-lift, easy-to-carry, and easy-to-move around the yard…for virtually anyone!
The real secret to the Mantis’ extraordinary performance is the patented, reversible serpentine tines. Designed specifically for the Mantis, they are fully patented, virtually unbreakable and guaranteed for the life of your tiller. Tough enough to bust the toughest sod …and when reversed, nimble enough for delicate weeding.
The Mantis is a remarkably nimble cultivator, perfect for weeding around delicate plants. Plus, the Mantis Tiller can…Speed Weed…most gardens in under 20 minutes! Saving you time…and, saving your back!
You'll use the Mantis Tiller to create new flower beds and vegetable gardens, maintain existing gardens, quickly dig planting holes for trees and shrubs, and more.
- 9" Tilling Width
- Uses gas/oil mixture in the tank
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine - It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch - The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train - Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Compact Design - The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- Lightweight - At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- 10" Tilling Depth - With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- High-Speed Operation - Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines - Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines - Mantis is so confident in their patented tines if one of them ever breaks, they'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Comfortable Grips - Handle grips are comfortable, even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
The Troy Bilt 3-in-1 push lawn mower has a powerful 159cc OHV-Auto gas engine and will accommodate small to medium size yards.
- 21" cutting width and dual-lever height adjustment
- Light in weight
- 8"/11" wheels for easy maneuverability
- Side mulch capability
- 159Cc Power more OHV-Auto 3-in-1 push mower
- 21" steel deck