We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Classic Accessories Zero Turn Mower Cover is an all weather protection for zero turn mowers.
Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for weather and abrasion protection
Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
Reinforced air vent lets air circulate and helps prevent ballooning in winds
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Handy storage bag
Fits mower decks up to 50 inches
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 81 Inches Long
- 44 Inches Wide
- 47.5 Inches High
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
- For trimming and pruning small to medium branches
- Compact design for easy access
- Powerful 8 amp motor
- Heavy-duty chain adjustment
- 14" low kickback bar and chain
- Fully assembled
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
Engine 8 amps Bar and Chain 14" Oiler Manual Tensioning Manual Chain Pitch 3/8"
****Bar and chain oil not included****Learn More
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
- Ideal for skidding and dragging operations
- Long lasting sharpness
- 3/8-Inch steel tongs
- Powder coat finish
- Opens to 20-Inch
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
This lightweight, easy-to-use, cordless garden shear set is a must have for anyone doing yard work. Weighing in a just 1.4 pounds, these shears can hold their charge for up to 18 months. With the soft grip handle they are easy to use and very comfortable.Learn More