We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
The Black and Decker electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint. This 250 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease. It is 50% Quieter for less noise during blowing. With the high Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one. This Blower has 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves.
- 250 mph blower
- 50% Quieter* for less noise during blowing
- High Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching. while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Leafblaster™ pivoting action turbo nozzle loosens leaves and debris for faster clean up
- The 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower. vacuum. and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- Tool-free changing between vacuum and blower in seconds
- Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use
- Maximum noise level compared to Black & Decker model LH4500 utilizing EN ISO 3744 sound measurement test procedure
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
- Helps eject any log that sticks to slide wedge
- Protects control valve and other hydraulic components
- Rugged construction to last the life of your log splitter
- Mounts easily to splitter rail – all hardware included, no drilling or welding required
- 34 Ton Log Disodger
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
- Opens to 25-inches
- 360-degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- Swivel hook for ease of use
- 1-inch diameter heavy duty steel
- 6600 lb capacity for skidding (not intended for lifting)
- Innovative Inline Motor Design Delivers Improved Balance, Control and Precision
- 24" Blade extended reach and even cutting
- Shearing Blades cut branches up to 3/4" thick
- Dual action blades cuts branches faster and easier with 40% less vibration
- Powerful motor for superior cutting performance
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a dedicated brushcutter for cutting weeds and brush!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3.3 Cutting Swath (in) 8 Cutter Type Brush Blade Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days