We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- 22" Dual Action Blade for a clean cut and 40% less vibration
- 3-Sided comfort handle provides larger gripping area for comfort and control
- Lock-on switch for continuous running
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental starting
- Cord Retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
- The PowerDrive Transmission™ delivers more torque from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster.
- AFS™ dual-line spool advances automatically, ensuring continuous work without having to stop to adjust the spool.
- The powerful 6.0 amp motor and high torque belt drive transmission provide maximum performance when trimming through the toughest weeds, grass and overgrowth.
- Groom N' Edge™ with the flip-up edge guide, allows users to switch from trimming to edging in seconds.
- The lightweight ergonomic design with adjustable height and pivoting handle positions provide maximum comfort and control.
- 6.0 amp high torque motor
- Groom N' Edge™
- Dual-line AFS Automatic Feed Spool™
- PowerDrive Transmission™
- Lightweight aluminum shaft
- Pivoting handle
- Built-in cord retainer
- Provides high performance trimming for the toughest weeds, grass, and overgrowth
- Push down and rotate for 180 degree edging
- For maximum comfort and control
- Keeps extension cord attached
- No need to stop and bump
- More cutting power to get the job done faster
- Adjusts to various heights for comfortable operation
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
- Opens to 25-inches
- 360-degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- Swivel hook for ease of use
- 1-inch diameter heavy duty steel
- 6600 lb capacity for skidding (not intended for lifting)
Extremely lightweight apron chaps with a 600 Denier shell and 5 layers of warp knit Kevmalimot chain saw protection on the front and sides. Tool pocket. Meets ASTM F1897, ANSI Z133.1, and is UL® Certified. Meets OSHA Regulation 1910-266. Machine Washable. Overall length is from waist to ankle. UL® Certified.Learn More