We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
- Opens to 25-inches
- 360-degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- Swivel hook for ease of use
- 1-inch diameter heavy duty steel
- 6600 lb capacity for skidding (not intended for lifting)
- Meets the Leg Protection Requirements for OSHA 1910.266 Standards for Chainsaw Operators
- Meets ASTM F1897 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chainsaw Users (ASTM F1897-2008 39JY)
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Sleek Design
Just like STIHL chainsaws, their case can handle multiple tasks. Use it to carry and transport your chainsaw to and from the work site. It is also ideal for storage when your workday is done. It’s unique, removable bar scabbard has built-in tool holders to carry tools to the cutting site. Fits MS 170 to MS 460 with 20” bar.
(Excludes MS 441 and wrap-handle saws.)
It slices, it dices, it chops compacted dirt into soft planting soil. The YARD BOSS bolo tines cultivator attachment is an alternative style to the standard pick tines, and is designed for a minimum of clogging. Perfect for gardens and other planting areas, the curved bolo tines reach deeper into the ground, loosening and mixing the soil. They are also great for adding amendments to soil.Learn More
Featuring 22-inch, dual-action blades, this corded electric hedge trimmer trims braches with less vibration compared to BLACK+DECKER single action blade models. A powerful 4.0-amp motor provides outstanding cutting performance.
- Powerful 4.0 amp motor for superior cutting performance
- 22 in. dual-action blades cut branches faster and easier with 40% less vibration
- Ideal for cutting branches up to 3/4 inch diameter
- Pre-hardened, rust resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Wrap-around front handle and full length trigger provides greater comfort and control while cutting
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental starting
- Cord Retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
AMPS 4.0 Amps BLADE LENGTH 22 in CUTTING STROKES/MIN 3,400 MAX CUTTING CAPACITY 3/4 in POWER SOURCE Electric TYPE Hedge Trimmer WEIGHT 5.5 lbs
The STIHL Rollomatic ES Light 20" Guide Bar has 30% less weight in comparison with STIHL Rollomatic E Super guide bars. To reduce weight, the solid bar (made of the same tough wear-resistant steel) is milled out and filled with aluminum to make it up to 30% lighter than the ES Super. The reduced weight improves the chainsaw balance and decreases operator fatigue, especially on longer bars. A replaceable sprocket nose assembly is also incorporated in the nose of the bar that carries the saw chain from the top to the bottom of the bar. This not only reduces wear, but also enables the bar nose to be made considerably narrower. This type of construction is an advantage where extensive use is made of the bar nose (i.e. limbing and boring). All STIHL Rollomatic bars designed with a narrow nose help reduce kickback tendencies. And the sprocket nose assembly can be replaced several times before the whole bar is due for replacement, increasing the guide bar’s service life.
- For high-performance woodcutting with larger displacement professional STIHL chainsaws.
- Cutting Length 20" (50cm)
- Pitch .375" (3/8")
- Gauge .063" (1.6mm)
- Drive Link Count 72
- Nose Sprocket 11 Teeth
- Weight 3.0 Lbs (1.4kg)
STIHL recommends using low-kickback, green-labeled chain and green-labeled reduced-kickback bars on all powerheads.Learn More