We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
he Poulan Pro PP333 is a brushcutter powered by a reliable 33cc 2-cycle engine with the SureFire(tm) starting system; there is no confusing choke and reduced pulling effort during startup procedure. The 8-inch weed blade cuts debris up to 1" thick and its large 17" cut and Fixed Line Head with .095 line tackles your toughest yard care projects. The split boom design transforms your trimmer into a mulit-functional yard machine with attachments, including a blower, cultivator, pole pruner, edger and hedge trimmer, sold separately.
- Engine type: SureFire 33cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder displacement: 33cc
- Handle Type: J Handle
- Type of shaft: Straight/split
- Cut path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Weight: 21.8 lbs Learn More
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brushcutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Powerful 18V Rechargeable Battery Delivers More Power and Longer Run-time
- Extended 22" Blade Provides a Smooth and Level Cut
- Shearing Blade Cuts Faster Than Other Cordless Units With Branches up to 3/4" Thick
- Up to 30 Minute Run-Time Trims up to 1200 Sq. Ft. per Charge
- Low Vibration, Dual-action Blades Improve Comfort and Reduce Fatigue
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
- 2-18 Volt NiCad Battery Packs Provide Extra Run-time for More Trimming
- Lightweight design Makes it Easy to Use by Most Everyone
- AFS™ System Uses Centrifugal Force to Automatically Advance Line When Needed
- 12" Cut Path Cuts More Area per Charge Than Any Other Cordless Trimmer
- Groom 'N' Edge™ Converts from Trimming to Edging With the Touch of One Button
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
Efficient hand held blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. Perfect for home owners. Well balanced and easy to maneuver thanks to inline air outlet.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to maneuver.
Auto return stop switch
Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Adjustable tube length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.4 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.1 inch
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 575 g/kWh
Air Flow Data
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air Speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- Factory Reconditioned
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to landscape trencher
- 11 amps high torque motor tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- 3-position blade depth adjustment provides control of cut
- Right or left handed assist handle provides flexibility and leverage
- Built-in cord retention secures extension cord
- Tool free assembly offers quick,, no hassle setup
- 1 edger blade
- Hardened Steel Blade - 7-1/2"
- Depth Adjustment - 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2"
- Weigth - 12.4lbs
- Torque - 150 in-lbs
- Revolutions/Min - 4700 rpm
- Replacement Accessories - EB-007A
- Amps - 11 Amps