Blowers-Trimmers & Accessories
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
5-Amp 15-in Corded Electric String Trimmer and Edger
- Adjustable handle
- Adjustable shaft length
- Powerful 5-amp motor
- Fully-automatic line advance
- 15" cutting path
- Converts from a trimmer to an edger with the push of a button
- Includes edge guide
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine Type
- Cyclinder Displacement
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Air Flow Pipe- 430 cfm
- Air Speed 200 mph
- Weighs 14.6 lbs