Blowers-Trimmers & Accessories
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Black and Decker electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint. This 250 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease. It is 50% Quieter for less noise during blowing. With the high Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one. This Blower has 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves.
- 250 mph blower
- 50% Quieter* for less noise during blowing
- High Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching. while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Leafblaster™ pivoting action turbo nozzle loosens leaves and debris for faster clean up
- The 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower. vacuum. and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- Tool-free changing between vacuum and blower in seconds
- Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use
- Maximum noise level compared to Black & Decker model LH4500 utilizing EN ISO 3744 sound measurement test procedure
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.