Blowers-Trimmers & Accessories
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Efficient hand held blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. Perfect for home owners. Well balanced and easy to maneuver thanks to inline air outlet.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to maneuver.
Auto return stop switch
Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Adjustable tube length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.4 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.1 inch
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 575 g/kWh
Air Flow Data
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air Speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
- Factory Reconditioned
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to landscape trencher
- 11 amps high torque motor tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- 3-position blade depth adjustment provides control of cut
- Right or left handed assist handle provides flexibility and leverage
- Built-in cord retention secures extension cord
- Tool free assembly offers quick,, no hassle setup
- 1 edger blade
- Hardened Steel Blade - 7-1/2"
- Depth Adjustment - 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2"
- Weigth - 12.4lbs
- Torque - 150 in-lbs
- Revolutions/Min - 4700 rpm
- Replacement Accessories - EB-007A
- Amps - 11 Amps
- Fits: GH400, GH500, CST1000, CST2000, NST2018; ST7000; ST7700, ST6600
- 30 ft 0.065" Replacement Line/Spool
- Factory Wound for Maximum Reliability
- 3.5 amp motor for trimming in weeds, grass and overgrowth
- 12" cutting path with bump-feed spool gets the job done fast
- Groom 'N' Edge™ coverts from trimming to edging in seconds
- Edge guide assists with edging along sidewalks and driveways
- Built-in auxiliary handle for maximum comfort and control
- Innovative Inline Motor Design Delivers Improved Balance, Control and Precision
- 24" Blade extended reach and even cutting
- Shearing Blades cut branches up to 3/4" thick
- Dual action blades cuts branches faster and easier with 40% less vibration
- Powerful motor for superior cutting performance