Chain Saws & Accessories
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Low kickback design.
- Works with a wide range of Poulan PoulanPRO Electrolux and select Weedeater models including 1625 2000 2075 2100 2150 2250 2300 2400 2450 2500 2600 PP220 PP221 ES350 P3416 P3516PR PPB1634 PP3816AV BH2160 PP3516 and PP3816AV.50 gauge.38 pitch.
- 16 length
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days