Chain Saws & Accessories
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The 967185102 is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The 967185102 is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More
The 45 cc Blue Max 2-in-1 combination chainsaw features 14" & 20" bar and chain, like having two chainsaws in one. A single cylinder, 2 stroke engine that runs at 2800 RPM with no load. It features a low range kick-back chain brake for additional safety. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts a lifetime so we designed an automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain consistently lubricated and It is center balanced with anti-vibration handle for maximum control and minimum fatigue. This combo chainsaw includes a Quick Start (CDI) ignition system and has an easy access chain pro tensioner for fast adjustments.
- 45 CC High Performance Blue Max engine, 35% Higher Performance than alternative brands
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety<li>EPA approved