Chain Saws & Accessories
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
This precision-built filing guide gives consistent, accurate sharpening results comparable to that of a motorized grinder for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to install on the saw bar with the chain in place
- Includes complete instructions
- Bar-mounted to lock in filing angles and the depth setting for correct filing
- 5/32", 3/16" & 7/32" files can be used with this product
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
Trimming those hard to reach branches has never been easier with the Yard Craft 10" Bar Electric Pole Saw.
- Electric Pole Saw
- Extends from 5.5 feet to 8.3 feet
- 10 inch bar with 3/8 inch pitch & automatic chain oiler
- Safety features include reduced kickback design and hand guard
- Easy chain adjustment
- Oregon® bar and chain
- 5500 RPM
- 4.8 AMP
- 120 Volts
- Straps connect to rod for easy handling
- Lubrication oil tank design
- Non-slip soft handle
- Convenient to dismount
- Master switch and locking swith for safety
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
- For trimming and pruning small to medium branches
- Compact design for easy access
- Powerful 8 amp motor
- Heavy-duty chain adjustment
- 14" low kickback bar and chain
- Fully assembled
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
Engine 8 amps Bar and Chain 14" Oiler Manual Tensioning Manual Chain Pitch 3/8"
****Bar and chain oil not included****Learn More