Chain Saws & Accessories
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
$14.99Replacement 1/8" Grinding Wheel fits CS-BWM 110 volt chainsaw sharpener. Learn More
This precision-built filing guide gives consistent, accurate sharpening results comparable to that of a motorized grinder for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to install on the saw bar with the chain in place
- Includes complete instructions
- Bar-mounted to lock in filing angles and the depth setting for correct filing
- 5/32", 3/16" & 7/32" files can be used with this product
Product DescriptionThe 16" Remington Electric Chain Saw is great for trimming, pruning, cutting firewood, and more. This Remington chain saw handles chores quickly and easily, and is compact and easy to handle. Get the most peak power for the least amount of weight with this unit.
- 11.5 AMP motor
- 16" Low kickback bar & chain helps prevent kickback before it starts
- Push button oiler is an easy squeeze bulb that provides the right amount of oil when needed
- Easy-view oil reservoir to gauge levels
- Standard Hand Guard
- External adjustment screw for chain tensioning
- 1 year limited warranty - fully assembled
- Easy chain tensioning
- Comfort grip handle
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money