Chain Saws & Accessories
The Dirty Hand Tools 4-Way wedge speeds up your firewood processing job by splitting a log into four pieces with a single stroke. This wedge replaces the stock wedge on your Dirty Hand Tools 22-, 27-, 28- or 35-ton log splitter and installs in minutes. The kit includes an adjustable 2/4-way wedge, stripper plates and all necessary hardware for installation.
- High quality sharpenable steel wedge
- 4" Cylinder with 24" Stroke
- 8" High Treated Steel Wedge
- Auto Return
- Capable of Logs up to 25"
Husqvarna is the professional bar & chain oil. It improves saw's cutting performance while extending the life of its guide bar and chain. The blend of high quality base oils and additives ensure proper lubrication year round and reduces high speed throw off.Learn More
- 2-cycle 45cc energin high performance engine
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety
- EPA approved
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel
FORESTER Chain Saw Tooth Brush Blade. Easy to use, a breeze to maintain with a round chainsaw file. Maximum Speed of 10,000 RPM’s.Learn More
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action