Chain Saws & Accessories
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
- 2-cycle 45cc energin high performance engine
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety
- EPA approved
- Sharpens chains from 1/4"to 3/8" pitch
- 110 volt, 60 hz
- Operates at 5600 rpm
- Easy Adjustments
- Easy and accurate chain sharpening
- Longer lasting chains with even cuts
- Good visibility while sharpening
- Mounts to any work surface
- Saves on the chainsaw bar
- Saves time and money
All Echo products come with a 5 year consumer warranty! the CS-310 is a professional-featured saw with a new lightweight design and 14" bar.
Engine Displacement (cc) 30.5 Engine Displacement (cu in) 1.86 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Buterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic (Clutch Driven) Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Length (in) 14 Fuel Capacity (fl oz) 8.5 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 8.8 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without Bar and Chain)
Bar Cover Plastic Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
The North American Tool Industries 20 inch Chainsaw Replacement chain features a standard 20 inch chain, a 0.325 inch pitch and a 0.058 inch gauge.
- 20 inch chain
- 0.325 inch pitch
- 0.058 inch gauge
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
This 45 cc Blue Max Chainsaw features a 18-inch bar, allowing a max cutting capacity of 36 inches in diameter. For safety the inertia-activated chain brake stops rotation of the chain should kickback occur. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts as long as you do so we also include a automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain lubricated. Has a pitch of 0.325", a gauge of 0.058", and a drive link of 72.
- 45 CC High performance Blue Max engine
- Standard 18'' bar and chain
- Automatic bar chain oil feed system
- Chain brake: inertia
- EPA approved