Chain Saws & Accessories
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel
The STIHL MS 311 is a high-tech workhorse with a step up in horsepower and features over the MS 291. With our improved engine technology, you get higher fuel economy for longer run times. The MS 311 also has larger fuel and oil tanks for even longer extended use. You’ll stay productive – while you’re saving money on fuel. With the MS 311’s fuel-efficient, high-powered engine, you’ll reduce your down time on the job – so you can enjoy your own down time when the job is done.
Advanced engine technology improves fuel economy by up to 20% over previous model chainsaws for longer run times.
- 20" Guide Bar
- Decompression Valve
- Bumper Spikes
- Front/Rear Hand Guards
- Large Starting Handle
- Master Control Lever
- High-Tech Polymer Housings
- Anti-Vibration System
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- Tool-less fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology
- Built in the USA
DISPLACEMENT 59.0 cc (3.6 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 3.1 kW (4.2 bhp) POWERHEAD WEIGHT 6.2 kg (13.67 Ibs.) FUEL CAPACITY 600 cc (20.3 oz.) CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 350 cc (11.8 oz.) OILOMATIC CHAIN 3/8" RS3 GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges) 40 to 50 cm (16" to 20")
POWER SOURCE Gas
The Professional Woodworker 80 Piece Rotary Tool Kit covers all of your basic needs from grinding to sanding to drilling, sawing or polishing. A small, thin body construction allows the 12V, 16000 RPM rotary tool to easily fit into your hand and also allows it to fit into tighter spots when detail work is needed. The kit includes 25 cut off wheel discs, 1 mandrel for cut off wheels, 4 polishing cloth wheels, 1 mandrel for polishing cloths, 1 carbide burr, 4 drill bits, 4 piece collet set, 2 sanding drum wheels, 4 sanding drum sleeves, 1 mounted nylon brush, 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass), 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, 1 grinding stone, and 20 diamond burr bits.
- DC 12V, 16000 RPM mini grinder
- 25 cut off wheel discs; 1 mandrel for cut off wheels; 4 polishing cloth wheels; 1 mandrel for polishing cloths
- 1 carbide burr; 4 drill bits; 4 piece collet set
- 2 sanding drum wheels; 4 sanding drum sleeves; 1 mounted nylon brush; 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass)
- 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones,;1 grinding stone; 20 diamond burr bits
- 1 Rivet
- 099 Mount
- Replacement for HUSQVARNA® Models
All Echo products come with a 5 year consumer warranty! the CS-310 is a professional-featured saw with a new lightweight design and 14" bar.
Engine Displacement (cc) 30.5 Engine Displacement (cu in) 1.86 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Buterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic (Clutch Driven) Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Length (in) 14 Fuel Capacity (fl oz) 8.5 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 8.8 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without Bar and Chain)
Bar Cover Plastic Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
The STIHL Rollomatic E Super 36" Guide Bar is a solid-machined bar made of high-grade steel with the groove milled out and a replaceable sprocket nose assembly riveted in place. The sprocket is incorporated in the replaceable sprocket nose assembly of the bar and carries the saw chain from the top to the bottom of the bar. This not only reduces wear, but also enables the bar nose to be made considerably narrower. This type of construction is an advantage where extensive use is made of the bar nose (i.e. limbing and boring). All STIHL Rollomatic bars designed with a narrow nose help reduce kickback tendencies. And the sprocket nose assembly can be replaced several times before the whole bar is due for replacement, increasing the service life of the bar.
- Cutting Length 36" (61cm)
- Pitch .375" (3/8")
- Gauge .063" (1.6mm)
- Drive Link Count 114
- Nose Sprocket 11 Teeth
- Weight 3.34 lbs. (1.51kg)
$14.99[description] Learn More
$7.97Protects bar and chain from damage when transporting chainsaw, and also protects against cuts from chain. Adjustable to bar lengths from 12" to 20" with cutting guidelines.Learn More