Chain Saws & Accessories
$14.99Replacement 1/8" Grinding Wheel fits CS-BWM 110 volt chainsaw sharpener. Learn More
The Professional Woodworker 80 Piece Rotary Tool Kit covers all of your basic needs from grinding to sanding to drilling, sawing or polishing. A small, thin body construction allows the 12V, 16000 RPM rotary tool to easily fit into your hand and also allows it to fit into tighter spots when detail work is needed. The kit includes 25 cut off wheel discs, 1 mandrel for cut off wheels, 4 polishing cloth wheels, 1 mandrel for polishing cloths, 1 carbide burr, 4 drill bits, 4 piece collet set, 2 sanding drum wheels, 4 sanding drum sleeves, 1 mounted nylon brush, 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass), 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, 1 grinding stone, and 20 diamond burr bits.
- DC 12V, 16000 RPM mini grinder
- 25 cut off wheel discs; 1 mandrel for cut off wheels; 4 polishing cloth wheels; 1 mandrel for polishing cloths
- 1 carbide burr; 4 drill bits; 4 piece collet set
- 2 sanding drum wheels; 4 sanding drum sleeves; 1 mounted nylon brush; 2 wire brush wheels (steel and brass)
- 10 aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones,;1 grinding stone; 20 diamond burr bits
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Husqvarna is the professional bar & chain oil. It improves saw's cutting performance while extending the life of its guide bar and chain. The blend of high quality base oils and additives ensure proper lubrication year round and reduces high speed throw off.Learn More
- Accessory for Your Benchtop Chain Saw Sharpener
- Replace the 3/16" Grinding Wheel on your Benchtop Chain Saw Sharpener for improved cutting performance in the woods.Learn More