Cultivators-Tillers & Accessories
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $149.99
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
- Durable - 7 durable, spring steel tangs and adjustable skid depth.
- Flexible - Adjustable working width from 18" to 42".
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0264 Weight 44 lbs. Assembled Product Size 32" x 41" x 15"
The unique Agri-Fab Universal Tow-Behind Tiller can be towed behind lawn and garden tractors with at least 12 HP that use a universal pin-type hitch. The Agri-Fab tow behind tiller features a powerful 206cc engine to power through any soil condition. With its large 36in. tilling width and conveniently located controls, you can quickly prepare the perfect planting bed with minimal effort.Learn More
The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller features a Kohler 196cc Engine and a heavy duty gear box for powerful and reliable tilling for many residential applications. The tilling width of 16 in. allows for maximum versatility. The 10 in. tilling depth and counter rotating tines reach deep into the ground to turn up fresh soil. The 12 in. treaded wheels help stabilize the tiller when operating on rough terrain. This tiller is equipped with an adjustable depth regulator, side mounted safety shields and a user control lever for safety. The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller makes reliable, comfortable work of a variety of homeowner tilling tasks. Like all DHT tools, this tiller comes ready to work.
- Kohler 196cc engine provides powerful and reliable performance
- Counter rotating tines for efficient tilling of the soil
- 16 in. tilling width with a 10 in. tilling depth
- Heavy duty gear box
- Adjustable drag stake and aggressively treaded 12 in. tires
The Echo TC-210 tiller/cultivator offers tremendous performance from a compact package! With the 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex engine, 4 tines measuring 9 inches wide and a 5 year consumer warranty this tiller is ready to get any garden started!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Diaphragm w/ Purge Pump Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Furrow Width (in) 9 Number of Tines 4 Dry Weight (lbs) 21.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
Transform your STIHL KombiMotor into a handheld cultivator with the BF-KM Mini-Cultivator Attachment. Part of the STIHL KombiSystem series of attachments, this lightweight cultivator is ideal for getting into tight places and mixing things up. Use it to rejuvenate flowerbeds and other planting areas. It’s also great for mixing amendments into the soil. It’s an attachment no gardener should be without.
Ideal For: Flower bed rejuvenation and mixing amendments into the soil.Learn More
The same powerful multi-tasking tool as the MM 55, but enhanced with STIHL Easy2Start technology for nearly effortless starting.
The MM 55 C-E STIHL YARD BOSS Cultivator/Multi-Tool is the ultimate lawn care system. It comes standard as a cultivator and easily transitions to a trimmer, lawn aerator, bed edger, power sweeper and more with optional attachments. With this multi-tasking tool, you never know where the day will take you. But thanks to the STIHL Easy2Start system, you’ll always know how the day will start – quickly and easily. Just give the cord a gentle pull and you’re ready to take charge of your landscape. When the job is done, the STIHL YARD BOSS folds down for convenient storage and transport.
- Multi-Tasking Tool
- Switch between any of the 8 STIHL YARD BOSS optional attachments (sold separately)
- Compact Design
- Comes standard with BF pick-style tines to aggressively loosen soil
- Handles fold for easy transport and storage
- Multi-Function Control Handle
- Protected Spark Plug Cover
- Purge Pump Primer
- Built in the USA
DISPLACEMENT 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp) WEIGHT 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs.) FUEL CAPACITY 330 cc (11.2 oz.) TINE SPEED 200 rpm CULTIVATING WIDTH 8.5" PICK TINE DIAMETER 9.1" POWER SOURCE Gas
The DHT Front Tine Tiller features a Kohler 149cc engine rated at 6.75ft./lbs. gross torque for powerful and reliable tilling of residential gardens. The tilling width of 15 in. allows for maximum versatility. The 10 in. tilling depth reaches deep into the ground to turn up fresh soil. The 6 in. wheels help stabilize the tiller when operating on rough terrain. This tiller is equipped with an adjustable depth regulator, side mounted safety shields and a user control lever for safety. The DHT Front Tine Tiller makes reliable, comfortable work of a variety of homeowner tilling tasks. Like all DHT tools, this tiller is ready to go to work.
- Kohler 149cc engine for powerful and reliable performance
- 15 in. tilling width for maximum versatility
- 10 in. tilling depth for turning up fresh soil
- Adjustable drag stake
- Adjustable handles that fold down for easy storage