Cultivators-Tillers & Accessories
- 17" Till Width
- Briggs & Stratton 900 Series Engine 205CC
- 9 Ft. Lbs. Gross Torque
- Spring Loaded Depth Stake
- Multi Position Depth Stake
- 14 Gauge Shield
- Protective Front Bumber
- 16" Lug Wheels
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Counter Rotating Tine
Stop Struggling and Save Your Back! The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than two million people. The Mantis Tiller is a 20 pound garden and yard wonder that’s making the hard and painful work of old-fashioned hand tools…OBSOLETE! This lightweight, easy-to-use garden powerhouse will help you to get all your garden chores done faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible. From busting tough sod, to weeding around delicate plants…even digging a planting hole…the Mantis does it all!
At just 20 lbs, the Mantis Tiller is the original and still the lightest-weight, easiest-to-handle small tiller…ever made! Designed for small gardeners just like ourselves, the Mantis Tiller is a lightweight, single solution powerhouse for all your garden chores. Plus…it’s incredibly easy-to-lift, easy-to-carry, and easy-to-move around the yard…for virtually anyone!
The real secret to the Mantis’ extraordinary performance is the patented, reversible serpentine tines. Designed specifically for the Mantis, they are fully patented, virtually unbreakable and guaranteed for the life of your tiller. Tough enough to bust the toughest sod …and when reversed, nimble enough for delicate weeding.
The Mantis is a remarkably nimble cultivator, perfect for weeding around delicate plants. Plus, the Mantis Tiller can…Speed Weed…most gardens in under 20 minutes! Saving you time…and, saving your back!
You'll use the Mantis Tiller to create new flower beds and vegetable gardens, maintain existing gardens, quickly dig planting holes for trees and shrubs, and more.
- 9" Tilling Width
- Uses gas/oil mixture in the tank
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine - It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch - The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train - Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Compact Design - The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- Lightweight - At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- 10" Tilling Depth - With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- High-Speed Operation - Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines - Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines - Mantis is so confident in their patented tines if one of them ever breaks, they'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Comfortable Grips - Handle grips are comfortable, even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Honda
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
The Echo TC-210 tiller/cultivator offers tremendous performance from a compact package! With the 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex engine, 4 tines measuring 9 inches wide and a 5 year consumer warranty this tiller is ready to get any garden started!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Diaphragm w/ Purge Pump Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Furrow Width (in) 9 Number of Tines 4 Dry Weight (lbs) 21.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Durable - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
- Flexible - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
Specifications Model Number 45-0265 Weight 81 lbs. Assembled Product Size 27" x 45" x 18"
- Durable - 7 durable, spring steel tangs and adjustable skid depth.
- Flexible - Adjustable working width from 18" to 42".
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0264 Weight 44 lbs. Assembled Product Size 32" x 41" x 15"