Cultivators-Tillers & Accessories
The unique Agri-Fab Universal Tow-Behind Tiller can be towed behind lawn and garden tractors with at least 12 HP that use a universal pin-type hitch. The Agri-Fab tow behind tiller features a powerful 206cc engine to power through any soil condition. With its large 36in. tilling width and conveniently located controls, you can quickly prepare the perfect planting bed with minimal effort.Learn More
The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller features a Kohler 196cc Engine and a heavy duty gear box for powerful and reliable tilling for many residential applications. The tilling width of 16 in. allows for maximum versatility. The 10 in. tilling depth and counter rotating tines reach deep into the ground to turn up fresh soil. The 12 in. treaded wheels help stabilize the tiller when operating on rough terrain. This tiller is equipped with an adjustable depth regulator, side mounted safety shields and a user control lever for safety. The DHT Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller makes reliable, comfortable work of a variety of homeowner tilling tasks. Like all DHT tools, this tiller comes ready to work.
- Kohler 196cc engine provides powerful and reliable performance
- Counter rotating tines for efficient tilling of the soil
- 16 in. tilling width with a 10 in. tilling depth
- Heavy duty gear box
- Adjustable drag stake and aggressively treaded 12 in. tires
Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $549.99
- 17" Tine Width
- 208 cc 900 Series Engine
- 9 ft.-lb. Torque Power
- Recoil Starting System
- Protective Front Bumper
- 16" Wheels
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Counter Rotating Tine
- Has Reverse
- Loop/Bail Tine Control
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7