Logsplitters & Accessories
The Champion 100133 20 ton hydraulic multi-wedge log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a 0.9 gallon fuel tank and 0.6 quart oil capacity and automatic low oil shutdown. With a 18 second cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle and log catchers the splitter can accommodate up to 22 inch long logs with a maximum weight of 100 pounds. The unit is built on a towable frame with an integrated 2 inch ball hitch couple and DOT approved wheels and can easily be towed and operated.
- Multi-wedge splits logs 4 times in 1 pass
- Single split wedge adapter included
- Horizontal operation
- 18 second cycle time (no load)
- Extended receiver hitch neck
- 2 in. hitch ball coupler
- DOT approved wheels
Specifications Ram Force 20 ton Cycle Time 18 sec. (max no load) Hydraulic Tank Capacity 2.1 gal. (7.9 L) Hydraulic System Capacity 3.2 gal. (12. 1 L) Max Log Length 22 in. Max Log Weight 100 lbs. Hitch/Towing 2 in. ball coupler Tire Size (OD) 16 in. Max Towing Speed 45 mph Engine 196cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Cylinder Size (dia.) 3.9 in. x 21 in. Cylinder Rod Size 1.6 in. Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3600 psi Max Flow 8 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Fuel Capacity 0.9 gal. (3.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Gross Weight 407.8 lbs Net Weight 370.4 lbs Dimensions 38.8" H x 36.9" W x 95.6" L
- Horizontal or Vertical operation allow you to tackle the most difficult logs
- Heavy-duty steel log cradle with built in stripper plates
- 2” hitch for easy towing behind vehicles
Specifications Max. Splitting Force 25 Ton Cycle Time 16 seconds Engine LCT 208 cc Max. Log Length 26 inches Cylinder 4.13" x 24.5" Hydraulic Pump 11 GPM, 2-Stage Hydraulic Capacity 6.5 Gal / 24.6 L Wedge Height 8 inches Valve Auto-Return Wheel Size 16 inches Filter External & Internal Tank Filter Net Weight 474 lbs. Gross Weight 540 lbs. Package Dimensions 75.2" x 18.9" x 29.5"
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
The Champion 90720 7 ton hydraulic log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gallon fuel tank and 1.3 gallon hydraulic oil capacity, with an automatic low oil shutdown sensor for the engine. Features a 20 second no load cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle. The unit is lightweight and has 10 in. never flat wheels for easy portability.
- Horizontal operation
- 20 second no load cycle time
- 10 in. Never Flat wheels
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Fits in the bed of most trucks
- Adjustable wedge stroke
Specifications Ram Force 7 ton Operation Horizontal Wedge High strength steel Cycle Time 20 sec. (no max load) Automatic Cylinder Return Yes Hydraulic System Capacity 1.3 gal. Hydraulic Tank Capacity 0.87 gal. (3.3 L) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Max Log Length 20 in. (50.8 cm) Log Cradle Integrated Hitch/Towing Not to be towed Support Leg Yes Fenders No Wheel Size 10 in. (25.4 cm) Cylinder Size (dia.) 3 in. (7.5 cm) Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3000 psi Max Flow 3 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Engine 80cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Fuel Capacity 0.4 gal. (1.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.4 qt. (0.4 L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Assembly Partially assembled Dimensions 53.1" L x 23.6" W 18.1" H Gross Weight 167.6 lbs. Net Weight 143.3 lbs.
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA!
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compoud wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 second cycle time
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Can be tilted to be Vertical or Horizontal
- Does not come with hoses
- Open Center Valve
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds