Logsplitters & Accessories
- 8 Tons of splitter power
- Adjustable wedge
- Convenient foot pedal operation
- Compact vertical design
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- Optional Cradle
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- Helps eject any log that sticks to slide wedge
- Protects control valve and other hydraulic components
- Rugged construction to last the life of your log splitter
- Mounts easily to splitter rail – all hardware included, no drilling or welding required
- 34 Ton Log Disodger
- Up to 20 tons of splitting force, depending on tractor
- Elevated or grounded working position
- Fits category 1, 2, & 3 tractor hitches
- 4” x 24" clevis type steel cylinder, 1.75" rod
- 25” log opening
- 6” heavy-duty formed steel rail
- 9” high carbon steel wedge (option 4-way wedge)
- PTO Kit available
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 26"
- Cylinder: 26" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 7" High with spreader wings
- Height: 42" horizontal. 72" vertical
- Width: 22"
- Length: 72"
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs.
- GPM: 8-15
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Fits all H-Beam model log splitters
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable up to 45 degrees to accommodate various sized logs
- Mounts easily to rail - all hardware included, no drilling or welding