Logsplitters & Accessories
- 8 Tons of splitter power
- Adjustable wedge
- Convenient foot pedal operation
- Compact vertical design
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
The Swisher® 12.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine for power and efficiency. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions and includes the Swisher® exclusive cold weather clutch. No more starting problems in cold weather! The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Transport the splitter wherever you need to go, it's road towable up to 45 MPH. Other features include: 25" opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA!
- Horizontal or vertical splitting
- Engineered cylinder connection for increased strength
- Engineered solid steel foot piece
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder producing maximum splitting force
- Reinforced stripper plates remove stuck logs
- Large hydraulic fill cap
- Shielded wedge & channel beam design for safe operation and clean splitting action
- Wide log cradle making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer
- Only one moving bolt and no shims
- Drain plug
- Road tires for towing
- Compatible with certain accessories
- Engine: 344CC Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Series
- Engine Rating: 12.5 HP
- Rated Tonnage: 34
- Tire Size: 15" x 4.8" DOT
- Log Cradle: No
- Cold Start Assist: Cold Weather Clutch
- Vertical Lock: Yes
- Vertical Rise: Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 Gallon
- Splitting Wedge: 1" x 7.5" Machined Hardened Steel
- Cycle Time: 22 Seconds
- Max Log Size: 25"
- Beam Lift Handle: Yes, Incorporated
- Hydraulic Tank: 5 Gallon
- Electric Start: No
- Towing Hitch: 2" Ball Couple
- Road Towable: Yes
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- Up to 20 tons of splitting force, depending on tractor
- Elevated or grounded working position
- Fits category 1, 2, & 3 tractor hitches
- 4” x 24" clevis type steel cylinder, 1.75" rod
- 25” log opening
- 6” heavy-duty formed steel rail
- 9” high carbon steel wedge (option 4-way wedge)
- PTO Kit available
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
- Helps eject any log that sticks to slide wedge
- Protects control valve and other hydraulic components
- Rugged construction to last the life of your log splitter
- Mounts easily to splitter rail – all hardware included, no drilling or welding required
- 34 Ton Log Disodger
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 26"
- Cylinder: 26" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 7" High with spreader wings
- Height: 42" horizontal. 72" vertical
- Width: 22"
- Length: 72"
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs.
- GPM: 8-15
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable to accommodate various sized logs