The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine for power and efficiency. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions and includes the Swisherexclusive cold weather clutch. No more starting problems in cold weather. The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Transport the splitter wherever you need to go, it's road towable. Other features include: 25" opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA.
- 344CC Briggs & Stratton IC engine
- 28 tons of splitting force
- 4.5" x 24" cylinder
- 16 gallon-per-minute pump for minimum cycle time and faster splitting.
- Heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance
- Exclusive clutch drive provides easy starting in cold weather eliminating hard pulling of cold, thick oil.
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Log Cradle sold separate.
SKU 002040084 Model LSRB115281350 Weight 750.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,349.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very good deal Review by Raymond L. Plymire
Value Quality Price
I just purchased my log splitter this week and it works very good, will split 32" logs with no problem, it has saved me a lot of time and labor to split them with ax, wedge, and sledge hammer, and after two hours of using it, I was not wore our and sore like before doing it all by hand...I really enjoy using it....I am 63 years old and this now makes my life a whole lot easier....
(Posted on 3/29/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A