Mower Parts & Accessories
- Dethatches and Bags!
- Dethatch, Bag, Rake, Scalp, Mulch, Cut
- Deluxe universal fit dethatching blade fits most 21" and 22" walk-behind mowers
- For AYP, EHP, Sears, Craftsman, Bohlens, Honda, Huskee, Husqvarna, Lawn-Boy, MTD, Murray, Poulan, Snapper, Toro, Troy-Bilt, Yard Machines, Yard-Man
- Does not fit Honda Harmony models, Lawn-Boy BBC models or Toro Recycler models with Atomic Blade. Learn More
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
- Fits John Deere Lawn/Garden Tractors With A 48" Cutting Width
- Replaces O.E. # GX20250
- Fits John Deere 100 Series, Sabre and Scotts
- 3 blades required for 48" cut
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
- Fits John Deere Lawn/Garden Tractors With A 42" Cutting Width
- Replaces O.E. # GX20249
- Fits John Deere 100 Series, Sabre, and Scotts
- 2 blades required for 42" cut