Mower Parts & Accessories
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
MoJack PRO is designed to be smarter and work harder. It is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than makeshift car ramps or blocks, it features a self-braking winch and ratcheting safety-lock to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. The winch makes lifting quick and easy, even if it's used several times a day.
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 28" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 6"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
$1,899.97If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 14.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA Learn More
Replacement V-Belt For Tractor Deck Blades, For Use With Poulan Pro & Husqvarna Branded Tractors Equipped With 48-Inch Decks & Electric PTO Built In 2006 & After, Fits True Value Model #YTH2448T True Value #600-286, Model #GTH2448T True Value #600-203, Model #YTH2348 True Value #724-524 & Model #GTH2648 True Value #725-414.Learn More
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
- Mower Blade
- Three 18-1/2" MTD rider blades
- 1" star center hole
- 2-3/4" width, 0.14" thickness
- Fits all 54" decks, 2002 and after
- Fits Troybilt, MTD, MTD Cold, Bolens, White Outdoor, Huskee, Yard Machines and Yardman brands
- Contains 3 blades per package
- Pack quantity: 3 blades