Mowers & Accessories
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 26 hp
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and AxleLearn More
A twin-cylinder 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Intek engine and 48” triple-blade deck design are just two highlights of our most popular riding mower. You can easily move forward and backwards with the YTH2348’s pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission. A simple pull of the button on the control panel engages your blades while an hour meter tracks your usage for future scheduled maintenance. Gauge wheels on the deck prevent scalping of your grass in uneven terrain. Additional features include 6-position cutting height adjustment, an 18” turning radius and comfortable 15” high back seats. A front bumper and nose roller are great upgrades not found on similarly priced competitive models. Like our other tractors, the YTH2348 has a welded frame and cast-iron front axle for greater durability.
Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin
Two-cylinder engine provides reliable performance for an excellent value. Full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Bagging and Mulching Capable
2-bin (6 bushel volume) and 3-bin (9 bushel volume) bagger accessories make grass collection a snap. Turn clippings into organic fertilizer with our Mulch Kit accessory.
15" high back seats are adjustable forward and aft for greater comfort.
Air Induction Mowing Technology
Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
Locking of the forward speed lets you rest your foot.
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- Hour meter with service minder
Click Here For Technical Date Learn More
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More