Mowers & Accessories
$1,799.97The Swisher 44-inch 14.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA! Learn More
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
$1,899.97If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 14.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA Learn More
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
Specifications Engine Briggs Intek Horse Power 24V Cylinder Twin Maintenance Minder Yes Transmission/Drive Hydro - Pedal Mow in Reverse Yes Deck Width 54" PTO Electric Wash Port Yes Deck Wheels 4 Turn Radius 16" Fuel Tank (gallons) 3 Seat 15" Hi Back Front Axle Cast Iron Tires Front / Rear 15" x 20" Headlights Yes Frame 12 Gauge Standard Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years Deck Shell Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years
- Powermore Engine
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Pressure Lubrication w/ Spin on Oil Filter
- Hydrostatic Hand Control Transmission
- 46" High Vacuum Cutting Deck
- Twin Blade Deck w/ Deck Wash System
- Adjustable Mower Deck
- Steel Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.82 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Heavy Duty Step-Thru
- Tractor Frames for Use with 46" Front Dozer Blade & 42" 2-Stage Snowblower
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Troy Bilt 22HP Hydrostatic 50 inch deck riding mower has an automatic foot-controlled transmission drives like a car. This riding mower is operator-controlled mow in reverse allows you to temporarily engage cutting blades while in reverse for quicker mowing and trimming
- 22 Horse Power
- 50 Inch Deck
- Fully-welded step-thru frame is easy to get on and off
- Rubber foot pads help reduce vibration for a more comfortable ride
- 18-in turn radius lets you trim close to trees and other landscaping features
- Includes deck wash port for easier cleaning underneath deck
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 11.5 HP electric start Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjusment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulation hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
YTH22V46 22-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Powerful 22 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine
- V-twin engines are more powerful, operate with less vibration, and run cooler than single cylinder engines
- Foot pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed control and smooth operation
- High back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel and easy step through design provide ultimate operation comfort
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More