Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 24 HP
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and Axle
SKU 049180224 Model 960430133 Weight 489.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,999.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Super happy Review by chris
Value Quality Price
Have only used this mower once, grass was very long due to lots of rain, and a broken old mower.
The steering is so easy, don't need zero-radius.
Did have to lower the wheels on the deck when we got it home, and level it.
Do wish the cover on the gas level weren't so hard to see through.
Expecting to have years of enjoyable use from it. Looking at accessories for it as we have almost 5 acres to maintain.
I told my husband that this is MY toy!
(Posted on 9/27/13)
- Extremely Disappointed Review by Dana
Price Value Quality
This is the worst finishing mower that we have ever owned.
Here is our story so far:
1) 18 hours on the mower (bought during Labor Day sale)
2) Something is draining the battery (on #4 now, including getting the wrong one from the store's Manager)
3)Belt broke the day we purchased, store gave us another but it was not the right one, been waiting 3 weeks now on the "warranty" part.
4) Mower loses power after 1.5 hours of mowing-blades disengage for no reason. Yesterday, had to jumpstart the mower 3 times in that 1.5 hours.
5) Deck is way too low, even on the highest setting (3.5).
(Posted on 7/8/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Husqvarna 54" 24HP Rider Mower YTH26V54
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question