Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height
Seed starting trays are excellent for starting vegetable and flowers plants indoors. Use a clear plastic greenhouse dome to keep essential moisture in and maintain temperatures for even germination.
- 36 Peat pots clear dome fiber seed start tray
- Plastic greenhouse dome
- New reusable fiber material
- Clear greenhouse dome to keep in moisture