Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
Regular Price: $5.98
Special Price: $4.98
Seed starting trays are excellent for starting vegetable and flowers plants indoors. Use a clear plastic greenhouse dome to keep essential moisture in and maintain temperatures for even germination.
- 36 Peat pots clear dome fiber seed start tray
- Plastic greenhouse dome
- New reusable fiber material
- Clear greenhouse dome to keep in moisture
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height
Produces a thick, medium green, temporary lawn that grows rapidly in full sun to medium shade. Kwik Grass® establishes quickly and can be used to overseed existing lawns.
- Provides a thick, green, temporary lawn cover
- Excellent for seasonal overseeding
- For use in full sun to partly shaded areas
- Penkoted® for seedling protection
Red Colored Mulch is a recycled product made from scrap pallets and virgin wood which is chip-ground into strips about ½" by 2-3 inches long and colored red. It does lose its color after about 2 years. A fresh annual cover keeps it looking very red. When it is dumped on the drive it will leave a red stain so plan accordingly if you have a nice cement driveway. A tarp will help keep some of the red off the drive, but makes shoveling more difficult. Rain will make it bleed so move it before the rains come. Dumping it in the grass will keep the drive clean but it is very difficult to get it all out of the lawn.Learn More
- Allows tree trunks to breathe for faster growing, healthier trees and protects against the extremes of winter and summer
- One roll is enough to wrap 5 trees