Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Allows tree trunks to breathe for faster growing, healthier trees and protects against the extremes of winter and summer
- One roll is enough to wrap 5 trees
X-Seed Ultra Premium Quick and Thick 7 lb. Lawn Seed Mixture is premium seed mixture guaranteed to grow and is 99.9-percent weed free. Comparable to national brands with greater value.
- 7 lb. Bag
- Fills in bare spots, establishes new lawns quickly
- Grows in Sun & Shade
- 100% Perennial Grass Seed
The Yard Craft Small Peak Style Greenhouse promotes plant growth in the early spring and extends the season into colder months. Making this product ideal for those with a green thumb!
- Promotes plant growth in early spring and extends season into colder months
- Lightweight design
- Powder coating can protect steel tube from corrosion
- Easily assembled
- Front entrance with easy zip closure
- Greenhouse dimensions: 2.2' x 1.6' x 5'
- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.99
Enriched with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food that feeds up to 3 months. Proven to grow plants twice as big as ordinary potting soil. Excellent for tropical, foliage and flowering houseplants, potted vegetables and herbs. A rich blend of sphagnum peat moss and other organic materials. Ideal for indoor or outdoor container flowers and plants.Learn More