Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $39.99
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
This grotall grothru support is vinyl coated for protection from weather. It also protects plants from wind and heavy rain. Available in green color which blends with plants.Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width.
- Grotall grow thru support
- Protects plants from wind and heavy rain
- Available in green color which blends with plants
- Vinyl coated for protection from weather
- Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width
- 3 Legs for support
Seed 7-9# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue blade runner tall fescue finelawn petite fescue dynasty tall fescue Learn More
Recycle your vegetable scraps into a nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens with the Lifetime 65 gal. Composter.
While this composter holds less than our 80 gallon composter, the cooking process takes less time because it is designed with a much larger aeration tube.This increases airflow and breaks the compost down into a fine fertilizer.
It is constructed with heavy-duty black panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the organic material. The lightweight 65 gallon tumbler turns on its axis for balanced rotation. The non-cylindrical design of the tumbler allows for more effective mixing of contents when rotated.
Extra-large removable lid allows easy access for filling and dumping. With your compost ingredients enclosed inside the composter tub, you will not be subjected to an unsightly, smelly, fly attracting, open-air compost heap
Model 60028 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet Material of Construction High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic tub with a 1.25 inch gauge (3.17 cm) powder-coated steel frame and galvanized steel base Dimensions Width 35 in. (88.9 cm), Length 35.8 in. (90.9 cm), Height 43.2 in. (1 meter) Weight 55 lbs (24.9 kg) Aeration Tube Plastic 2 5/8 in. diameter with twenty 3/8 in. diameter holes Tumbler Capacity 65 gal. (246 liters), 8.7 cubic feet (0.246 cubic meters) Features Extra large removable lid, aerated internal mixing bar, spring-loaded pin to lock tumbler in place during filling Warranty 5 yr. limited factory warranty
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height