Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $96.99
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
Seed starting trays are excellent for starting vegetable and flowers plants indoors. Use a clear plastic greenhouse dome to keep essential moisture in and maintain temperatures for even germination.
- 36 Peat pots clear dome fiber seed start tray
- Plastic greenhouse dome
- New reusable fiber material
- Clear greenhouse dome to keep in moisture