Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Sow at 4-10# per 1000 sq ft. in mixtures or 20-25# per 1000 sq ft. alone
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $69.99
This grass seed is an all-purpose permanent lawn mixture with quick emergance. Use in sun or ligh shady areas.
- Turf Seed
- 50 Lbs.
- Quick Growning Blend
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 5-7
- Creeping Red Fescue
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Annual Ryegrass