Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Steel Core fro strength
- Plastic Coated for Protection
- Long Lasting
- 72" Length
- Made in China
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
This grotall grothru support is vinyl coated for protection from weather. It also protects plants from wind and heavy rain. Available in green color which blends with plants.Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width.
- Grotall grow thru support
- Protects plants from wind and heavy rain
- Available in green color which blends with plants
- Vinyl coated for protection from weather
- Measures 24-inch length by 16-inch width
- 3 Legs for support
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More