Seeds - Soils - Mulch
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760. The Orchardgrass is early, hardy, pernnial bunch type with quicly regrowth. Used for pasture amd hay and is commonly used in forage mixtures with legumes.
- Drought Tolerant
- Sowing Rate: Alone - 10-15#/acre , In Mixtures - 3-5#/acre
- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns
Seed 8-10# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue
- Blade Runner Tall Fescue
- Finelawn Petite Fescue
- Dynasty Tall Fescue
- 5 Strips of 10 square pots
- Returns to shape ever after being crushed, absorbs water instantly
- Biodegradable; eliminates transplant shock
- Uniquely durable for easier handling
- Measures 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height
The Perennial Ryegrass provides for a quick cover and is a fast growing, fine leaged grass with excellent turf quality. This seed is used in mixtures with Bluegrass and fine Fescue.
Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 7-9
- Used in clay and loam soils with medium fertility.
- Has Fair drought tolerance.
- Requires direct sunlight.
Composting lets you turn yard waste and kitchen scraps into homemade garden compost. Composting is Nature's perfect recycling plan. The Gronomics Solar Assist Composter allows the waste to breakdown efficiently by letting the sunlight pass through the transparent roof. The Composter is made of 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for side panels. The corrugated poly roof is hinged which allows easy access from either side and is virtually unbreakable. It is light bronze in color for UV protection and offers solar heating insulation. The composter holds 9 cubic feet of compostable material and features tool free assembly which simply slides together in minutes.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Lenght (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"