Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
Produces a thick, medium green, temporary lawn that grows rapidly in full sun to medium shade. Kwik Grass® establishes quickly and can be used to overseed existing lawns.
- Provides a thick, green, temporary lawn cover
- Excellent for seasonal overseeding
- For use in full sun to partly shaded areas
- Penkoted® for seedling protection
- Covers 4x more than ordinary combination products (400 square feet)
- Holds moisture for less watering
- Expands to provide nutrient rich seed bed
- Natural appeal, no ugly green paper
- Easy to use shaker bag
- Great for roadways, bare spots, and large bare areas
Enriched with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food that feeds up to 3 months. Proven to grow plants twice as big as ordinary potting soil. Excellent for tropical, foliage and flowering houseplants, potted vegetables and herbs. A rich blend of sphagnum peat moss and other organic materials. Ideal for indoor or outdoor container flowers and plants.Learn More
Lambert’s Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss is an excellent soil amendment because of it capacity to retain water, aerate the soil and it is completely natural. All of Lambert’s peat moss packages carry the OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute) logo, which indicates that they are approved for use in organic production. Covers 3.8 cubic feetLearn More