Seeds - Soils - Mulch
The perfect landscape starts with the perfect soil. Potting soils provide a loose, well-draining planting medium. The next step is to choose the right grass seeds to plant. Grass seeds are available in different varieties for different climates. Choosing the right grass for your climate is essential. Un-blended grasses do well in warm season southern states where temperatures typically exceeds 80°F. In cool season states, a blend of permanent grasses is best. Landscaping mulch will increase plant life and the appearance of your landscape.
- Covers 4x more than ordinary combination products (400 square feet)
- Holds moisture for less watering
- Expands to provide nutrient rich seed bed
- Natural appeal, no ugly green paper
- Easy to use shaker bag
- Great for roadways, bare spots, and large bare areas
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Lambert’s Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss is an excellent soil amendment because of it capacity to retain water, aerate the soil and it is completely natural. All of Lambert’s peat moss packages carry the OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute) logo, which indicates that they are approved for use in organic production. Covers 3.8 cubic feetLearn More