- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns