- Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS
- All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots
- Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch
- For all-purpose use on most lawns
Sorgum-Sudangrass is a high performing proven Sorghum x Sudan Hybrid. It is a very sweet palatable forage that can be used for green chop, hay or summer pasture. It also works exceptionally well as highly competitive cover crop to provide large amounts of organic matter, cycle nutrients, suppress weeds, and loosen soil -with its deep penetrating root system. It works well for windbreak purposes with is tall growth and standability.
- Capable of Very Fast Regrowth for Multiple Cuttings
- A Very Sweet Palatable Forage
- Very Leafy with Fine Stems
- Low Prussic Acid Levels
Warning: Sorghum x Sudangrass should not be grazed before 18 inches high, during or immediately after any severe stress, or before regrowth is 12 to 18 inches high after cutting. Mares with foal should not graze sorghum x sudangrass, nor be fed greenchop or hay made from sorghum x sudangrass.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Covers 4x more than ordinary combination products (400 square feet)
- Holds moisture for less watering
- Expands to provide nutrient rich seed bed
- Natural appeal, no ugly green paper
- Easy to use shaker bag
- Great for roadways, bare spots, and large bare areas
Contains NO Crabgrass!
Suggested Seeding Directions NEW SEEDING RESEEDING 1. Cultivate the soil and grade to desired smoothness. 1. Mow existing turf to height of 1 to 2 inches. 2. Sow grass seed generously to cover area completely. 2. Spread seed generously throughout the lawn area. 3. Rake soil lightly to cover seed 1/8 inch. 3. Gently rake existing grass so seed will filter through the turf and make contact with the soil. 4. Keep seeded area well watered daily until grass appears. 4. Keep the area well watered until grass is established. 5. Begin to mow the grass after it has reached a height of 2 inches. NOTE: Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. NOTE: Seeding rate 4 to 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.