Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $39.99
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Seed 7-9# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue blade runner tall fescue finelawn petite fescue dynasty tall fescue Learn More
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- Covers 4x more than ordinary combination products (400 square feet)
- Holds moisture for less watering
- Expands to provide nutrient rich seed bed
- Natural appeal, no ugly green paper
- Easy to use shaker bag
- Great for roadways, bare spots, and large bare areas
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Contains NO Crabgrass!
Suggested Seeding Directions NEW SEEDING RESEEDING 1. Cultivate the soil and grade to desired smoothness. 1. Mow existing turf to height of 1 to 2 inches. 2. Sow grass seed generously to cover area completely. 2. Spread seed generously throughout the lawn area. 3. Rake soil lightly to cover seed 1/8 inch. 3. Gently rake existing grass so seed will filter through the turf and make contact with the soil. 4. Keep seeded area well watered daily until grass appears. 4. Keep the area well watered until grass is established. 5. Begin to mow the grass after it has reached a height of 2 inches. NOTE: Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. NOTE: Seeding rate 4 to 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.