- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart.
SKU 067030181 Model KY 31 Weight 50.0000 Color No Size 50LB In Store Only No Price $39.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good Stuff Review by Joe
Price Value Quality
I put this down last fall and it grew quickly and seemed to have a good germination rate. It appeared to die over winter and looked pretty sad compared to the rest of my yard but it recently came back to life this spring and looks great. Time will tell how tough it is.
(Posted on 4/3/14)
- Great Value Review by Mike
Price Value Quality
I over seeded at about 8 pounds per 1,000 sq ft which seems like a lot but it has worked well and seems to be doing great. I'll have to wait and see what it looks like next summer to see if it holds up but so far I'm very pleased.
(Posted on 11/3/13)
- grows fast and thick, the softest grass ever Review by scarp
Value Quality Price
If only I could rip up my lawn and plant this I would have the best lawn ever. This is the fastest thickest and softest grass I have ever come by.
(Posted on 6/21/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Kentucky 31 Fescue Seed 50 Lb Bag
- From Brian Keenan at 10/16/13 9:19 AM
- From Jason at 3/10/14 5:03 PM
- Q: What varieties of fescue and their percentages are included in this mixture?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
This it the Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue which there are two different bags with different mixture levels. Both bags have 95% Pure Seed as well as 2.75% Crop Seed. They vary in Inert Matter one has 1.50 % and the other has 1.75% as well as they vary in Weed Seed one has .75% the other has .50%. Let us know if you have any further questions.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question