Ask for NGK Standard spark plugs, OE approved and recommended for reliable performance for most automotive and non-automotive applications. NGK Standard spark plugs feature a 5-Rib insulator design to prevent flashover and are also treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal.
- Cold rolled threads – prevents damage to cylinder head
- Triple gasket sealing process – virtually eliminates gas leakage past the shell
- Solid Copper Core - provides superior heat dissipation, conductivity and a broader heat range
- Trivalent Plating – three step plating process utilizing silver chromate and zinc ensures maximum corrosion resistance
The MTD 109" Replacement Mower Belt, manufacturer number 954-04045, is an OEM specified Belt. This belt is 109 inches long and is 1/2 inch wide and is designed for a mower deck. The 954-04045 will fit on the following mowers: CUB CADET 754-04045, MTD 954-04045, MTD 754-04045, TORO 112-5800 BYNORM 190-305, BYNORM 265-195, LOWE S 41449, OREGON 75-714, RATIO PARTS 8-123, ROTARY 11845, SUNBELT B1MT330 TORO LX420 (2006); MTD RZT-42 and 13AX605G755.
- Length (in.): 109"
- Width (in.): 1/2"
AYP 8X2XRADI Wheel, model # 180775, is a Genuine OEM replacement part. This part fits various Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan and Poulan Pro; model numbers:180767, 532180767, 180775, 532180775.
- 53 Plastic Teeth Gear
- 1-9/16 Inch Hub Length
- Black Wheels with Gears Inside
- Genuine OEM Part
The Oregon 49-069 Air Cleaner Gasket, fits on Briggs & Stratton 133700-133799, 135700-135799 series engines. The Air Cleaner gasket also fits on 127700-127799, 127800-127899, 129800-129899 Briggs series engines. The 49-069 replaces Briggs 272653, 272653S, 795629.Learn More
Got a wide track ATV and a super tall truck? No problem for this 84" long ramp that adjusts to 60" wide. This ramp will never go out of style if you change ATV's. Pull two pins, adjust and keep loading!Learn More
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull