The brake arm, 184907 is a replacement brake assembly for deck spindle pulleys that is designed with buit-in roller assembly.
- Genuine OEM Part
- Replacement for lawn mower brake pads
- Fits: Ariens, Husqvara, Murray, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Roper, Sears/Craftsman and Weed Eater
- Oregon 49-443 Replacement Primer Bulb
- For many Poulan chain saws
- Models include 222, 255, 262, 1900, 1950, 2025, 2050, 2075, 2055, 2150, 2155, 2175, 2250, 2350, 2375, 2450, 2550, BH2160, BH2660, PP220, PP221, PP230, PP260, PPB1634, PPB1838, SM4018
- Replaces Poulan 530071835, 530047213, 530047566
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
Agri-Fabs 42 in. Tine Dethatcher Attachment for Lawn Sweepers has a universal design that fits most lawn sweepers in the market. The fourteen heat treated tines are ideal for bringing matted layers of thatch and large clippings to the surface to then be picked up by sweeper.
- Assembled dimension: 40 in. W x 13 in. D x 10 in. H
- Universal design fits most lawn sweepers in the market
- Fourteen heat treated spring tines provide durability
- Attaches quickly for instant pickup of removed thatch
- 3 year limited warranty
- Genuine OEM Part
- Poulan 530095646 Fuel Pickup Assembly
- This part is compatible with the following machines: Paramount 960 Electric Edger,GB151 Gas Blower, GB151C Gas Blower, GB351 Gas Blower, PHT19 Gas Hedgetrimmer, PLT2145 Gas Trimmer, PLT2245 Gas Trimmer, PLT2248 Gas Trimmer, PLT2651 Gas Trimmer, PLT28
- Fuel Filter for various: Craftsman, Husqvarna, Paramount, Poulan, Poulan Pro
- Replaces: 530095649, 530047004, 530014497, 530023364, 530014815, 530014362, 530014199, 530010897
- Oregon 07-200 Replacement Fuel Filter
- Fits most saws with 1/8" in tank pickup
- Replaces McCulloch 93720, 216985, Homelite 49422, UP0387, 96639
- Length (in.): 1-1/4"
- Outer Diameter (in.): 1/2"
- Fits onto most 1/8" tank pickup
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)