Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More
These aluminum loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" spacing between rungs.Learn More
The 46715 is the “workhorse” of our bi-fold ramp line. With it’s 46-inch width, 71-inch length, 5-inch rung spacing and 1500 lb weight capacity, this ramp will handle all ATV’s or lawnmowers (even those with small wheels). The LL46715 is the most versatile bi-fold ramp, most economical bi-fold ramp on the market.Learn More
At a weight of only 19 lbs., the “Super-Lite” is the lightest-weight, all-purpose set of ramps on the market and… it is rated with a whopping weight limit of 1500 lbs for the pair! Another great feature---the panels are not connected and can be used for loading vehicles with different wheel spacing widths.
This ramp is perfect for those who want a feather-weight, dependable set of ramps that performs for loading a variety of off-road vehicles. The 14” W x 71” L dimensions and 5” rung spacing makes the Super-Lite ideal for loading ATV’s, Lawnmowers, etc. You can even use one panel as the perfect ramp for dirt bikes, small street bikes and scooters.Learn More
- Durability - 400 lb. capacity, 18" diameter, 36" wide.
- Performance - Has a scraper bar to prevent clumps of soil from being compacted on the roller drum.
- Easy to Operate - Roller drain/fill plug empties easily and fills with a regular garden hose.
Specifications Capacity 400 lbs. Diameter 18" Width 36" Weight 45 lbs. Model Number 45-0268
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 36" W x 60" L x 17" H Weight Capacity 800 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green Product Weight 127 lbs. Handle Large D-handle
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 48 inch, 485 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable, wide Brinly 18”x48” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
- Large 48” rolling width and 485 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls larger yards
- Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 54 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 54 gallons (204.4 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18"x 48" (457 x 1219 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 46.5" x 24.25" (660 x 1181 x 616 mm)
Tray Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 8" x 1.75" (203 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator w/Transport Wheels
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. (11) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 100 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Your lawn will look healthier and more plush than ever before and will surely catch the eye of your neighbors. Give your lawn the breath of life with an Agri-Fab Plug Aerator.
- Black powder-coated frame
- 10in. pneumatic tires
- Pin-style hitch
- Simple - to - use cantilever transport lever handle for easy raising and lowering
- Weight tray supports up to 140 lbs. to increase penetration
- Eight spools of aerator knives, galvanized for rustproof durability
With ATV's and lawnmowers being made larger and wider each year, the LL46717 was designed to handle a wide range of four wheelers and lawnmowers. Another multi-purpose high-value choice.
- 46" x 71" open
- 23" x 71" x 4.5" folded
- Rungs/Panel: 10
- Rung Length: 21"
- Rung Spacing: 7"