Makes traveling with the mower easy. Ramps are 7 ft. and can hold up to 1200 lbs
- Arched design allows for extra clearance
- Rubber-tipped fingers provide a strong grip and prevent scratching
- Includes 2 safety straps
- Fully assembled
- Sold in pairs
- Maneuverability - 16" aerator width is easy to maneuver on small lawns.
- Usage - 7" aerator disc diameter provides for a 2.5" soil penetration depth.
- Durable - Wide weight tray holds a patio brick for increased soil penetration.
Specifications Model Number 45-0365 Weight 17 lbs. Assembled Product Size 17" x 8" x 38"
Here’s the perfect loading ramp for your small street bike, dirt bike or moped that won’t break your back or your wallet! The Super-Lite 14715S lives up to its name—it only weighs 9.5 lbs yet will handle a total load of 750 lbs.!
The Super-Lite is constructed of aircraft aluminum and measures 14”W x 71”L with rungs spaced at only 5” apart to insure smooth and solid loading. The Super-Lite can be kept and transported by the bike for quick access. It includes a safety strap and soft, plastic end covers to prevent scratches and damage to the tailgate.Learn More
With Swisher's Bucket Lift, you can now lift over ONE TON of heavy, bulky, difficult to lift and move “stuff” with ease! The Bucket Lift works in conjunction with any end loader bucket that is rated to handle loads up to 3,000 lbs. The Bucket Lift fits bucket edges up to 15/16” in thickness. The Swisher Bucket Lift is laser cut from solid 3/8” thick steel plate that is reinforced by 1/4” steel tubing for incredible strength and durability. It weighs only 12.5 lbs. The Swisher Bucket Lift is a dynamo in a compact package. Take one item on your “tools I would love to have” off your Bucket List!! Get the new Swisher® Bucket Lift and go lift something heavy. Made in the USA.
- Lift heavy, bulky items with ease
- 3000 lb. lifting capacity
- Fits bucket edges up to 15/16" thickness
- Painted Safety Yellow for easy locating
- Made from laser cut 3/8" thick steel
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Product Description (copy) – Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 40” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn. This versatile attachment can also be used to break up or loosen the soil (scarify) before seeding and fertilizing a lawn. Get more done with one attachment and have a green, healthy lawn in no time!
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 10 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. (3) Modes of operation: Dethatch, Scarify & Transport for versatility
3. Modes of operation can easily be engaged from the tractor seat
4. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
5. Tines come pre-assembled from the factory to decrease assemble time
- Tines: (20) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch, Scarify, Transport
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40" x 40" x 33" (1016 x 1016 x 838 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Wheels: 6” x 1.5” (152 x 38 mm)
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
1 - Remove dead grass and roots (thatch), opening your root system to water and nutrients.
2 - Guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
3 - Engages conveniently from tractor seat.
4 - Delivers the right height for the job, whether dethatching, scarifying or crossing walks.
5 - Provide stable ride through the lawn.
6 - Provides maximum durability and holds additional weight when necessary.
- Category:Trailer Carts
- Description:12 Cube Poly Convertible Trailer Dump Cart
- Capacity:650 lbs / 12 Cu Ft
- Frame Description:Steel Tow Bar & Undercarriage
- Bed Dimensions (Length x Width xHeight):50 1/2" x 35" x 13 1/2"
- Body Design:Heavy Duty Plastic
- Special Features:Push / Pull Option
- Wheels:16" Pneumatic Tires
- HardwareYellow Dichromate Finished
- Hitch:Clevis Hitch with Pin
- Control / Engagement:Easy Dump Release Handle
- Assembly Time (Minutes):30
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)