Some ATV's, utility vehicles, and lawn- mowers call for a low deck clearance. The Max Arch features an arched design that makes it possible to load lawnmowers and low clearance ATV's with ease. The two panels together provide an unbelievable 1500 lbs. of holding power.Learn More
The 46715 is the “workhorse” of our bi-fold ramp line. With it’s 46-inch width, 71-inch length, 5-inch rung spacing and 1500 lb weight capacity, this ramp will handle all ATV’s or lawnmowers (even those with small wheels). The LL46715 is the most versatile bi-fold ramp, most economical bi-fold ramp on the market.Learn More
These Loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" rung spacing.Learn More
A Tri-fold ramp has one huge advantage - it can be folded and conveniently stored between the wheel of a four wheeler. The LL50697 has been the workhorse of our line for a long time. It is ideal for ATV's and lawnmowers.Learn More
Not all ATV's were created equal. Here's the perfect ramp for today's changing needs-from narrow-to-wide loading needs. Pull two quick clip pins and you've got new loading capabilities ideal for ATV's or lawnmowers.Learn More
Brinly's 20 Series premium push spreader offers unmatched value in any push spreader line. The P20-500BH broadcast lawn spreader holds 50 lbs. of lawn fertilizer, grass seed, snow and ice-melt agents or other granular materials, and is the right choice for homeowners with 1/4 to 1/2 half acre lots.
Powder coated spreader hopper frame, enclosed gears, and large turf tread pneumatic tires delivers long-lasting durability in the P20-500BH lawn spreader. Additional features include adjustable height handles to support your ergonomic working height, positive on / off (no cables to break), and standard hopper screen to break up large clumps of granular material. And with optional accessories such as a spreader hopper cover and side deflectors, you get the best value in a broadcast push spreader package.
Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs or 1.0 cu ft (23 kg)
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 23" x 38" (914 x 584 x 965 mm)
Gear Ratio: 5:1; enclosed
Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
1 - Is ideal for smaller lawns and spreads seed, fertilizer and salt melt granular materials.Learn More
2 - Inhibits corrosion and provides long lasting durability.
3 - Expedites your time spreading your lawn and ensures accuracy.
4 - Keeps large clumps of material out of hopper to improve material flow.
5 - For long lasting durability and an easy push through the lawn.
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 125 lb. (2.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Product Description (copy) - Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 125 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover up to one acre. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Large 125 lb. capacity poly hopper minimizes stops to refill and will not dent or rust
2. Includes Autoflow™ which stops material flow when the tractor stops to eliminate waste and yard burn
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
- Hopper Capacity: 125 lb. or 2.5 cu ft (57 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
- Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 30.75" (1092 x 737 x 781 mm)
- Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
- Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
- Ship Weight: 45.5 lbs (21 kg), UPS Dimensional Weight of 104 Does not qualify for FREE SHIPPING Promotion
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)