- 1 1/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
- Genuine OEM Part
- Poulan 530047721 Primer/Purge Bulb
- Primer Bulb for various: Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Weedeater
- Overall diameter (in.): 13/16"
- Bulb diameter (in.): 5/8"
- Overall height (in.): 1-1/4"
- Snaps into a 7/16 hole
- Works with 3/32 gas line
Briggs & Stratton lawn mower oil is proven to meet the demands of our 4-cycle engines. Keep your small engine running strong -- order genuine B&S lawn mower oil today!
- Tested and approved by Briggs & Stratton engineers.
- Warranty certified and recommended in all Briggs & Stratton manuals.
- A high quality detergent oil classified SJ/CD by the API-Conveniently sized for today's engines
- 18 Fl. oz. (.532 L)
- Oregon 07-200 Replacement Fuel Filter
- Fits most saws with 1/8" in tank pickup
- Replaces McCulloch 93720, 216985, Homelite 49422, UP0387, 96639
- Length (in.): 1-1/4"
- Outer Diameter (in.): 1/2"
- Fits onto most 1/8" tank pickup
The Champion copper plus spark plug was introduced in 1982, It provides dependable performance and longer life on a daily basis to its owners. Champion's copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range, optimizing performance and longevity. In addition to those benefits, copper plus also provides the best corrosion protection in the industry and eliminates the need for any use of anti-seize compound altogether with its ultraseal shell. Champion copper plus, delivering dependable proven performance since 1907.
- Champion copper plus small engine plugs resist fouling and provide superior corrosion resistance
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs feature a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control while delivering good overall wear characteristics
- Champion copper plus small engine spark plugs are built by a world leader in small engine spark plugs to deliver proven performance
NGK's Standard Plugs are Constructed for Longer Life and Optimum Performance.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Heat Range- 5
- Terminal Type- Removable Nut
- Thread (mm): 14mm
- Hex (in.): 13/16"
- Reach (in.): 3/4"
- Gap (in.): .036"
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-027 Replacement Primer Bulb
- HDA Series
- Replaces Walbro 188-13, Red Max 1491-81510
- Outer Diameter (in.): .725"
- Height (in.): .60"