- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 25 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0293 Weight 53 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 26" x 20"
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $279.99
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
Aerating a lawn and spreading seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall are the best ways to have a green, healthy lawn. However these can often be big projects; especially if you have a large yard. The Brinly 40” Combination Aerator-Spreader helps get these projects done quickly and easily with only one attachment. The 120 lb. capacity hopper drops seed, fertilizer, or lime while galvanized tine stars aerate the lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. Having a lawn like a pro has never been easier!
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 design drops seed and fertilizer while aerating the lawn to save time
2. Heavy duty steel hopper holds 120 lbs. of materials for fewer stops to refill
3. Galvanized tine stars inhibit rust and properly penetrate compacted soil up to 2”
- Hopper Capacity: 100 lbs or 1.74 cu ft (45 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime
- Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37.5" x 51" x 18" (953 x 1295 x 457 mm)
- Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
The Merry Mac Vacuum-Chipper-Bagger makes leaf clean up a breeze, and with the electric start it doesn't get much easier. With the VCB you no longer need to rake, pile, haul, or bag leaves. The VCB picks up leaves, reduces their size, and deposits them into the 4 bushel, low dust, felt collection bag. Dual zipper tabs on three sides of the collection bag make for effortless dumping without having to remove the bag. Three forward speeds and reverse, plus six vac snout height settings, allow for the perfect combination of speed and height for your specific needs. The top loading bag allows for maximum leaf collection and fewer stops to unload. This machine can also chip branches up to 2-7/8” through the separate chipper tube. There is an optional hose kit available for those hard to reach places.
- Self-Propelled with 3 Forward Speeds and Reverse
- 25" Wide Vacuum Path
- Top-Loading 4 Bushel Low-Dust Collection Bag Opens on 3 Sides for Easy Dumping
- Reduction up to 8 to 1
- 2-7/8" Chipping Capacity
- Electric Start for Ease of Starting