Designed for use with Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac, Vac-N-Go, and Chip-N-Vac systems, the Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit makes clean up a breeze. Give your lawn a polished look quickly and easily by vacuuming up grass clippings or wood chips as you work. The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit eliminates the need for sweeping or raking after mowing and makes collecting wood chips and debris an easy task. Agri-Fab's Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit saves you time and money by giving your lawn a professional look quickly without the expense of a professional lawn care service.
The Agri-Fab Mow-N-Vac Hose Kit allows you to vacuum around shrubs, patios, and trees as well as under decks. The 12' hose provides the extra length needed to access hard to reach areas. The hose attaches quickly and easily so you can get the job done faster and enjoy more time spent on weekend activities with friends and family. The durable hose is 5" in diameter to help prevent clogs.
- 12' hose is 5 inches in diamater
- The hose kit will fit Agri-Fab's Vac-N-Go, Mow-N-Vac and Chip-N-Vac
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 48” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn.
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 12 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. Wide 48” working width for larger yards covers more ground for quicker results
3. Heavy duty steel tow bar with universal hitch pin fits most tractor models
- Tines: (24) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch
- Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Dimensions: 38" x 48" x 12" (965 x 1219 x 305 mm)
- Tray Capacity: NA
- Wheels: 8” x 1.75” (203 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 37 lbs (17 kg)
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use.
Brinly 24 inch x 36 inch 690 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Product Description (copy) - Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The extra-large, durable Brinly 24”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll the largest of yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
1. 36” rolling width and 24” diameter with 690 lb. capacity when filled for rolling larger lawns
2. Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 76 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
3. Extra-large diameter fill opening expedites setup of filling and emptying the roller drum
- Capacity: 76 gallons (287.7 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 24"x 36" (610 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
Brinly's 20 Series premium push spreader offers unmatched value in any push spreader line. The P20-500BH broadcast lawn spreader holds 50 lbs. of lawn fertilizer, grass seed, snow and ice-melt agents or other granular materials, and is the right choice for homeowners with 1/4 to 1/2 half acre lots.
Powder coated spreader hopper frame, enclosed gears, and large turf tread pneumatic tires delivers long-lasting durability in the P20-500BH lawn spreader. Additional features include adjustable height handles to support your ergonomic working height, positive on / off (no cables to break), and standard hopper screen to break up large clumps of granular material. And with optional accessories such as a spreader hopper cover and side deflectors, you get the best value in a broadcast push spreader package.
Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs or 1.0 cu ft (23 kg)
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 23" x 38" (914 x 584 x 965 mm)
Gear Ratio: 5:1; enclosed
Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
1 - Is ideal for smaller lawns and spreads seed, fertilizer and salt melt granular materials.Learn More
2 - Inhibits corrosion and provides long lasting durability.
3 - Expedites your time spreading your lawn and ensures accuracy.
4 - Keeps large clumps of material out of hopper to improve material flow.
5 - For long lasting durability and an easy push through the lawn.
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 46.5" x 24.25" (660 x 1181 x 616 mm)
Tray Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 8" x 1.75" (203 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator w/Transport Wheels
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. (11) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 100 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
When it comes to loading an ATV or UTV onto a trailer, the main concern is to do it safely and efficiently. Great Day’s new Trailer Ramp is the best means and the best value ever in a loading ramp. The LL16445 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum and; combined, its two 16” x 44” panels deliver a loading capacity of 2000 lbs.---enough to handle the heaviest ATV’s and UTV’s!
The Trailer Ramp features 5 inch rung spacing and includes gripping ridges on the rungs to insure non-slip loading. It also includes plastic-coated fingers and security straps that provide positive attachment to the trailer.Learn More
The 46715 is the “workhorse” of our bi-fold ramp line. With it’s 46-inch width, 71-inch length, 5-inch rung spacing and 1500 lb weight capacity, this ramp will handle all ATV’s or lawnmowers (even those with small wheels). The LL46715 is the most versatile bi-fold ramp, most economical bi-fold ramp on the market.Learn More
- Durability - 400 lb. capacity, 18" diameter, 36" wide.
- Performance - Has a scraper bar to prevent clumps of soil from being compacted on the roller drum.
- Easy to Operate - Roller drain/fill plug empties easily and fills with a regular garden hose.
Specifications Capacity 400 lbs. Diameter 18" Width 36" Weight 45 lbs. Model Number 45-0268