- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Brinly's 20 Series premium push spreader offers unmatched value in any push spreader line. The P20-500BH broadcast lawn spreader holds 50 lbs. of lawn fertilizer, grass seed, snow and ice-melt agents or other granular materials, and is the right choice for homeowners with 1/4 to 1/2 half acre lots.
Powder coated spreader hopper frame, enclosed gears, and large turf tread pneumatic tires delivers long-lasting durability in the P20-500BH lawn spreader. Additional features include adjustable height handles to support your ergonomic working height, positive on / off (no cables to break), and standard hopper screen to break up large clumps of granular material. And with optional accessories such as a spreader hopper cover and side deflectors, you get the best value in a broadcast push spreader package.
Hopper Capacity: 50 lbs or 1.0 cu ft (23 kg)
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 23" x 38" (914 x 584 x 965 mm)
Gear Ratio: 5:1; enclosed
Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
1 - Is ideal for smaller lawns and spreads seed, fertilizer and salt melt granular materials.Learn More
2 - Inhibits corrosion and provides long lasting durability.
3 - Expedites your time spreading your lawn and ensures accuracy.
4 - Keeps large clumps of material out of hopper to improve material flow.
5 - For long lasting durability and an easy push through the lawn.
With ATV's and lawnmowers being made larger and wider each year, the LL46717 was designed to handle a wide range of four wheelers and lawnmowers. Another multi-purpose high-value choice.
- 46" x 71" open
- 23" x 71" x 4.5" folded
- Rungs/Panel: 10
- Rung Length: 21"
- Rung Spacing: 7"
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)
At a weight of only 19 lbs., the “Super-Lite” is the lightest-weight, all-purpose set of ramps on the market and… it is rated with a whopping weight limit of 1500 lbs for the pair! Another great feature---the panels are not connected and can be used for loading vehicles with different wheel spacing widths.
This ramp is perfect for those who want a feather-weight, dependable set of ramps that performs for loading a variety of off-road vehicles. The 14” W x 71” L dimensions and 5” rung spacing makes the Super-Lite ideal for loading ATV’s, Lawnmowers, etc. You can even use one panel as the perfect ramp for dirt bikes, small street bikes and scooters.Learn More
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 48 inch, 485 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable, wide Brinly 18”x48” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
- Large 48” rolling width and 485 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls larger yards
- Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 54 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 54 gallons (204.4 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18"x 48" (457 x 1219 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More
- Versatility - Push and pull capability.
- Goes Anywhere - Pneumatic tires let you go where you want.
- Durable - Poly bed made to last.
Specifications Model Number 45-0345 Weight 66 lbs. Assembled Product Size 56" x 33" x 30"