The Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader is the perfect tool for spreading lawn care products quickly and efficiently. Whether you need to treat your lawn with fertilizers, herbicides, or other products, the Smart Spreader allows you to cover a lot of ground quickly. This spreader helps you achieve a professional quality appearance in your lawn easily and without the time spent applying products by hand. You won't need to hire professional lawn care services again with the Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader in your yard care arsenal!
The Agri-Fab Tow Behind Smart Spreader holds up to 130 lbs of product which it spreads evenly and efficiently across your lawn. The spreader features an easy-set flow control with adjustable stop to allow precision in application. The universal tow hitch makes the Agri-Fab Smart Spreader compatible with any lawn tractor, and assembly is fast and easy. The large capacity of the hopper means that projects get done in less time. The materials are resistant to corrosion and built to last. Large pneumatic tires make this spreader maneuverable while the enclosed commercial-grade gear box provides smooth rolling and easy maintenance. Lawn care is hassle free with the Agri-Fab 130 lb Tow Behind Smart Spreader.
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre depending on materials used and speed of application
- Large pneumatic tires
- Universal hitch
- Assembled Product Size: 46" x 27.125" x 31.5"
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 36" W x 60" L x 17" H Weight Capacity 800 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green Product Weight 127 lbs. Handle Large D-handle
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use.
Brinly 24 inch x 36 inch 690 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Product Description (copy) - Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The extra-large, durable Brinly 24”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll the largest of yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
1. 36” rolling width and 24” diameter with 690 lb. capacity when filled for rolling larger lawns
2. Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 76 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
3. Extra-large diameter fill opening expedites setup of filling and emptying the roller drum
- Capacity: 76 gallons (287.7 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 24"x 36" (610 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
Your lawn will look healthier and more plush than ever before and will surely catch the eye of your neighbors. Give your lawn the breath of life with an Agri-Fab Plug Aerator.
- Black powder-coated frame
- 10in. pneumatic tires
- Pin-style hitch
- Simple - to - use cantilever transport lever handle for easy raising and lowering
- Weight tray supports up to 140 lbs. to increase penetration
- Eight spools of aerator knives, galvanized for rustproof durability
- Versatility - Push and pull capability.
- Goes Anywhere - Pneumatic tires let you go where you want.
- Durable - Poly bed made to last.
Specifications Model Number 45-0345 Weight 66 lbs. Assembled Product Size 56" x 33" x 30"
Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More
These aluminum loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" spacing between rungs.Learn More